Size Guide for Go Getter Starter Pack
We have arranged these hoop packages into the proper sizes based on your body type. Below are the exact hoops you will receive based on which size you choose.
SMALL- 36″ Beginner Hoop, 32″ Dance Practice Hoop, and 21″ Minis*
MEDIUM-38″ Beginner Hoop, 34″ Dance Practice Hoop, and 21″ Minis
LARGE-42″ Beginner Hoop, 36″ Dance Practice Hoop, and 21″ Minis
X-LARGE- 44″ Beginner Hoop, 38″ Dance Practice Hoop, and 21″ Minis
2X-50” Beginner Hoop, 38” Dance Practice Hoop, and 21” Minis
3X-55” Beginner Hoop, 38” Dance Practice Hoop, and 21” Minis
You should base your choice off of what size beginner hoop you need. See our size guide below. If you would like a different size than what is listed, please choose the closest size in the menu and write us a note during checkout.
*Please note that the size of the minis do not change in each package because since they are only used for off-body movements, they are not dependent on the size of your body. Also, the dance hoop will be primarily used for off body tricks for 2X and 3X, so there is no need to make it larger than 38”.
Here is our quick size guide for beginner hoops.
My Six Week Beginner Hula Hoop Challenge for All Bodies online course covers the whole foundation of hula hoop dance including:
- waist and hip hooping
- leg and knee hooping
- shoulder and chest hooping
- tons of tricks and dance moves
- instruction on building your own unique flow
Additional Features of My New Course:
- Available for stream or download 24/7
- Access from any of your devices
- Lifetime access to the course
- Free future updates to the course as I continue to add to it
- Lifetime support from me, my team, and the whole #RubyFam
- Take at your own pace, in your own home