Update as of April 2021: Unfortunately due ongoing concerns regarding COVID-19, we have had to postpone our event. However we are now planning to hold the Ruby Retreat in 2022, most likely in late May. A new date will be set soon so you can get excited again! You can still purchase a ticket if you wish and it will be good for the next scheduled event whenever that ends up being. Same goes for all current ticket holders. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.